Monday, November 15, 2010

Simple Things

I am grateful for the simple things in my life and maybe they seem simple but, I could never do these things here on this earth. I am so grateful for the sunrise. It fills me with warmth and hope. A new day is dawning and I am given another chance to change my life. I am grateful for the crisp fall air and the leaves crunching under my feet. It makes me happy! I am so grateful for this home to live in because I can sit inside all warm and cozy and see the beauties of the earth from my window. I am grateful for the rain as it seems to scrub the sky clean and for the beauty of the snow on the mountains. I like to watch it come down in the valley but, it is just as fun seeing it up in the mountains and not having to drive in it. We have been so blessed with this beautiful earth and I hope I can have the strength to take care of my little corner of it to keep me and others happy. Thank you Heavenly Father for all I have!
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment