Monday, November 29, 2010

Prayer

I don't think I can think of another time where I have been more grateful for prayer. I have been able to feel the prayers around me and even the ones that I did't even know were going on. I wouldn't be in the position I am in right now if it weren't for everyone. All the prayers are the only way that this pregnancy was able to go so smoothly and that baby Zeke has been able to continue on as healthy as he has. I know I shouldn't have a favorite prayer but little Gabe probably says my favorite ones. Even though I don't get to hear them Casey tells me that he is always praying for baby Zeke and me and I know Heavenly Father listens to those powerful innocent prayers. I would like to thank everyone for comforting me when I didn't even know I needed it. This has all just strengthened my testimony and I couldn't be more grateful for that.
Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment